Well, it’s been Two Years that Ed & Will have been doing this podcast and oddly enough the audio quality has gotten worse. Well, not always but it is in this episode due to reasons beyond our control but it is listenable, so you have been warned!
In this episode, Ed & Will discuss…
– Doing the podcast for Two Years!
– Ed’s night job activities.
– Witnessing a car repossession.
Back to the Show…
– Virtually Painless vs. Painless.
– Current T.V. Programming.
– Music Festivals / Concerts at the Orange County Fair 2015.
– Are wearing band T-shirts a thing of the past?
– The Throwback Music Generation.
– The Top 10 Song game.
– Movies to watch.
– Time for Ed to go to sleep.
Thank you for listening! Have a question or comment? Leave it here or on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
The Boys are back again with a NEW episode as they catch up by talking about several topics such as getting old, home depot runs, MTV VMA’s and more. They also fire up the Newsreel and take a small trip to Douchebag Town. Catch up on past episodes on iTunes, Soundcloud, Libsyn, and also now on Stitcher!
Also as you may have heard, we have a new intro sound and theme song. Let us know what you think!